Following surgery, your specialist will likely refer you for physiotherapy to ensure the best possible outcome. Post surgery rehabilitation is a crucial aspect after most surgeries, ensuring that you obtain the appropriate strength, range of motion and function of your operated joint/limb. At Moreton All Body Care, our physiotherapists are experienced in rehabilitating a variety of surgical procedures including (but not limited to):
- Total hip replacements
- Hip labral repairs/debridements
- Total/partial knee replacements
- Knee reconstructions (ACL surgeries etc.)
- Patella tendon surgeries
- Knee meniscus repairs/debridements
- Shoulder rotator cuff repairs
- Shoulder replacement surgeries
- Elbow and wrist surgeries
- Back surgeries (discectomies, fusions, etc.)
- Achilles surgeries
- Ankle and foot surgeries
- Trauma related surgeries
As a well established practice our physiotherapists maintain good working relationships with the local specialists should problems arise during the course of your rehabilitation.
We accept Third Party and Work Cover claims. For more information or to book an appointment please contact us on 07 3886 9470 (Narangba) or 073888 6699 (Burpengary).